- Environmental impact assessments and design of mitigation measures;
- Assessment of plans and projects significantly affecting Natura 2000 sites;
- Strategic environmental impact assessments;
- Health impact assessments;
- Noise modelling;
- Air pollution modelling;
- Wind turbine flickering effect modelling.
- Design project managers of engineering communication buildings (civil roads and streets, railways, airfields);
- Design implementation managers of engineering communication buildings (civil roads and streets, railways, airfields);
- Construction supervisors and quality assurance managers of engineering communication buildings (civil roads and streets, railways, airfields);
- Territory special site planning managers.
On the 6th of December 2010 our company has obtained a license from State Health Care Accreditation Agency under the Ministry of Health, which grants the right for the public health impact assasment activities.
Our activities are based on the fundamental principle of sustainable development – they must be environmentally friendly. We are a small company, so we can operate quite successfully and in accordance with the principles of the National Sustainable Development Strategy (approved by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania on the 16th of September 2009 Resolution No. 1247).
We have developed and implemented Environmental management system, which corresponds to ISO 14001:1996 standard.
Microsoft Project 2010 tool helps us to ensure proper project quality management.