JSC Infraplanas was established in 2002 as an independent consultant in the field of transport infrastructure planning and financing. In 2010 the team of experienced environmental specialists from the former SE Transport and road research institute joined our stuff.
- Research and modelling of transport flows;
- Feasibility studies, economic and financial evaluations of transport infrastructure development projects;
- Applications for financial assistance from EU funds and other international financing institutions;
- Solutions for traffic management;
- Master, special, detailed site planning;
- Socio – economic impact assessment;
- Environmental impact assessments and design of mitigation measures;
- Strategic environmental impact assessments;
- Health impact assessments;
- Noise modelling;
- Air pollution modelling;
- Wind turbine flickering effect modelling.